Are you ready to take the next step in your entrepreneurial adventure? You’ve come to the right place. As the global thought leader on entrepreneurship, the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) supports 8,000+ leading entrepreneurs around the world, everywhere from San Francisco to Shanghai.
If you want to participate in EO’s 25-year tradition of entrepreneurial excellence, and you’ve fulfilled the entry requirements, it’s time to look at the application process:
- Application Review: You must first apply to their local chapter, where local leadership will ensure you meet the EO membership criteria.
- Chapter Communication: Upon submitting your application, your local chapter will schedule an interview with you to decide on the status of your potential membership.
- EO Access: If you are accepted by the local chapter, you will gain access to Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other exclusive benefits.
- Orientation and Training: Within your first three months, you will receive an EO orientation, which will include a welcome package and introductory calls from Global staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Member Dues: As a reminder, members pay both chapter and Global dues in one annual membership payment. Global dues are currently US$1,600, plus a one-time US$800 initiation fee, and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join.
Are you ready to start your EO journey? Take the next step in your entrepreneurial adventure— click here to launch the membership application process. To find an EO chapter near you, click here.
For more information about this process, or if you’d like to contact an EO Global staff member, please fill out an interest form. Thanks, and good luck!